This pattern sat for more than a year in my Future Project pile. When I finally put it together in late 2018, I had barely enough of the chosen fabric. It got worse - I cut both sleeves the same. This is what happens when you don't purchase enough fabric and are determined to "make it work".
With some adjustment, I managed to put it together, using the dress length and adding another 4" to that. This allows it to be worn as a dress with tights, or with leggings as a long tunic.
Awesome The unique neckline/collar are beautiful. I did not do the contrast inset, yet the basic shape alone is a very tailored-looking detail. I will definitely be using this pattern again. Not sure if it's "good", but the top points of the collar are very close together on the pattern envelope, whereas on me it is more of a popped collar look.
Not Awesome There are only two bust darts in the pattern. The rest of the dress is a sort of tube. Clearly the dress shown on the front of the pattern envelope has been fitted. The lack of darts on the lower section of the dress resulted in the dreaded Tent Effect.
Suggested Modifications: The next time I use this pattern, I'll be mixing it with the lower part of George and Ginger's "Clover" or "Crimson" pattern. It's not really a surprise that using separate pieces yields a more flattering fit.